Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm No Angel


"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."


"Always remember, Honey.. A good motto is: "Take all you can get and give as little as possible." Don't forget, Honey.. Never let one man worry your mind. Find 'em, fool 'em, and forget 'em!"

Mae West as Tira in I'm No Angel


Jack Clayton : "You were wonderful tonight."
Tira: "Yeah, I'm always wonderful at night."
Jack Clayton : "Tonight, you were especially good."
Tira : "Well... When I'm good, I'm very good. But, when I'm bad...,"
[winks at Jack]
Tira : "I'm better. "


Jack Clayton : "Oh I'm crazy about you."
Tira : "I did my best to make you that way."

Cary Grant as Jack Clayton and Mae West as Tira in I'm No Angel (1933)


Tira : "By the way, honey, you married or single?"
Ernest Brown : "Married five times."
Tira : "Five times? Wedding bells must sound like an alarm clock to you."

Mae West as Tira and William B. Davidson in I'm No Angel


Slick Wiley : "I'll see you later."
Tira : "The later the better. "

Mae West as Tira and Ralf Harold as Slick Wiley in I'm No Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment